Who should apply for membership?
Membership is open to off grid technology providers and financial investors including: Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs), Development Finance Institutions (DFIs), Foundations and Government Development Finance Initiatives.
Members are given a credible platform to showcase market ready solutions at our conferences, becoming part of an engaged investment network of micro-financers, regional leaders and off grid technology providers in order to scale up products and accelerate the pace at which they go to market.
Off-grid technology providers will be given a platform to show case their products, and be connected to an investment network of micro-financers in order to find investment and deliver their products to market.
Financial investors will be given the opportunity to find relevant technology partners with credible, investment-ready products, working closely with Rural Electrification organisations and regional leaders.
Branding on Off The Grid Club website and brochure
- Branding on Off The Grid Club website and brochure
- Branding on all Off The Grid Club signage at AEF and any meetings which feature an Off Grid session throughout 2018
- Special discount on exhibition stand at Africa Energy Forum: Off the Grid event (Kampala – January 2018)
- Receive a quarterly newsletter with updates from the industry and event announcements
- Chance for product launches, case studies and industry reports to be featured in the Off The Grid Club newsletter
- Gain access to EnergyNet’s PR resources: opportunities to show case products, partnerships & project updates to a pan-African audience
- Invitations to Off the Grid Club networking events where applicable
Membership lasts for 12 months from date of signed contract. To find out more about advanced membership levels with additional benefits, please contact us